Code Of Ethics
GREVESGROUP®, IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT AND ENHANCE THE STANDARDS OF OUR INDUSTRY, HAVE ADOPTED A CODE OF ETHICS SO THAT OUR CLIENTS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAN BE ASSURED THAT CERTAIN GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED IN ALL INVESTIGATIONS:
- An employee shall honor client's contract, by adhering to all duties requested in an ethical manner within the limits of the law.
- An employee shall retain the confidentiality of information, and shall conduct the utmost measures and precautions to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- An employee shall conduct his/her investigations within the bounds of laws in operating country, adhering to moral and professional standards.
- An employee shall refrain from conducting any illegal acts in the course of an investigation, including wiretapping in any form in those countries where it is unlawful.
- An employee shall cooperate to the full with enforcement bodies, and recognized governmental bodies within the country of operation.
- An employee shall present an accurate, precise and genuine report to the client, and shall never conceal facts or submit exaggerated or misleading information.
- An employee shall be responsible for preserving the reputation and morality of an investigator under all circumstances.
- An employee shall never disseminate or utilize information gathered during the course of an operation in manner opposing to client's interest or for personal gains.
- An employee shall commit at providing genuine description of costs and charges of any required act during the course of operation for the best satisfaction of the client, and shall render a factual report.
- An employee shall commit himself/herself to consult with the client first before taking any action in the field.