Process Services by Trained Process Servers
GREVESGROUP® serve all kind of legal/Civil cases related documents like Summons, Petitions, Complaints, Divorce Papers, Commercial Documents, Subpoena, Corporate Litigation Papers, Judicial and Extra - Judicial documents in Civil and Business matter in all over India.
Our Mission is to provide prompt, professional and efficient service of legal papers at an affordable rate. Our servers are thoroughly familiar with all the regions and states of India & South Asian countries like Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan and can therefore assure you of a quicker response in your firm's litigation process. In the event of the location of the person or company to whom the legal papers have to be served, not known, we have exclusive access to numerous database to locate them quickly and cost effectively.
We will assist you serve documents in Civil Matters, Matrimonial, Divorce, Child Custody Matters, Family related issue and Corporate & Business Matters.
The following documents can serve for you in India and other South Asian Countries:
- Serving Divorce papers
- Serving Petitions
- Serving Subpoena
- Serving Summons and Complaints in Divorce case filed in the UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and other countries
- Serving Summons and Complaints in Business and Civil matter filed in the UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and other countries
- Serving other judicial and extra judicial paper in civil and Business matter
Prominent Features of our Process Service:
- Routine service (first attempt 3-5 days)
- Notarized Affidavit (free of charge)
- Infidelity notified by email / fax/ phone
- All over India service and in other South Asian Countries
- Rush service (Additional Cost)
- Skip Locator Service - If address is not correct (Additional Cost)
- Stake out (Additional Cost)
- Air Mail service
- Courier service (Additional Cost)
- Digital / Video photography (Additional Cost)
We can do the following type of Process Services:
- Personal process service
- Process service under the Hague Convention
We continuously strive to help you to provide a consistently high standard process services and understand the extensive enquiries related to serving any kind of documents or papers. We discuss all the issues in complete confidential manner. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our Process Services you may inquire on [email protected].