Skip Tracing Missing Debtors
Today's high levels of debts status means it's essential that you are able to make contact with your customers as soon as you realise there is a problem. GREVESGROUP® understands that in many cases, timing is crucial as the debts you wish to recover may be irretrievable if the debtor is not traced in time. We can help you to solve these problems by helping you to Locate Debtors, Gone Away Cases and Missing People. Our Skip tracing services can help you reduce the number of accounts that are written off simply because no address information is known.
You can get greater success in recovering debt if you recognize the problem early. The more time that passes the less likely you can recover the debt. So we are far from you only a few steps and will ask you few queries to get maximum returns from debtors:
- Accurate document and information about the account which can improve collection results
- The correct name, address and telephone number of the consumer
- Name of the consumer's spouse
- Whether mail has been returned
- Consumer's occupation or last known occupation
- Names of relatives, friends and trade references
- Details of any disputes over the debt
- Any information about the filings of a bankruptcy petition or the possibility that the consumer may file one
- Date of last transaction (charge, credit or adjustments)
- Cellular phone and/or pager number
- Nicknames or aliases
The advantage of our services:
- Fast and effective debtor tracing
- Reduction in write off accounts
- Increased profitability
- Competitive Fees
Our experience has shown that it is extremely difficult to disappear for the debtor completely. Our debt collection service gives you the quickest result which is fully acquainted with the nature of the goods and services involved.
We continuously strive to help you to provide a consistently high standard of service and understand the extensive enquiries related to the corporate sector. We discuss all the issues in complete confidential manner which is also included non disclosure agreement where necessary. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our Skip Tracing Investigation Services you may inquire on [email protected].