Third Party Claim & Medi-Claims Investigations
THIRD PARTY CLAIMS
GREVESGROUP® is also providing the service of Third Party Claims Investigation to insurance companies. Third-Party Insurance Claim in which the party suffering the loss is not the one who purchased the insurance coverage instead of that it is the case in liability settings, where an individual purchases insurance to provide indemni?cation against claims levied for injuries suffered by third parties as a consequence of the insured's actions.
We are considering the all aspects of Third Party claims investigation include:
- The insured's degree of fault in the accident
- The negligence regime in the state where the accident occurred
- Third party claimant's role in the accident (driver, passenger, cyclist, or pedestrian), age, gender, and marital status
- Accident dates and accident locations
- Investigation of all aspects of accident
GREVESGROUP® is also providing the service of Medi-Claims Investigation to insurance companies. The largest area of insurance fraud is fraudulent medical claims. Health insurance fraud causes millions of loss to insurance companies and sometimes victimizes patients in the hands of certain doctors. Some scams involve double-billing by doctors who charge insurers for treatments that never occurred, and surgeons who perform unnecessary surgery. We are able to find out all loopholes in the area of Fraudulent Medi-Claims include:
- Investigation of chronicity of the disease
- Investigation of surgeries included
- Investigation of billing (hospital/doctors)
- Investigation of the prescriptions (drugs/injections)
- Investigation of final reports of all health check-ups
We have a dedicated team of investigators who are well versed with the kinds of frauds under Third Party Claims and Medi-Claims. We verify each and every aspect of the claim with their vigil eyes and ascertain the authenticity of the claims.
We continuously strive to help you to provide a consistently high standard of service and understand the extensive enquiries related to the Insurance sector. We discuss all the issues in complete confidential manner which is also included non disclosure agreement where necessary. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our Insurance Investigation Services you may inquire on [email protected].