Corporate Due Diligence Investigations
Before entering in a substantial business contract, financial relationships or considering legitimate action often requires a due diligence investigation. You have to ensure that the prospective partner has abilities, essential stability, reputation and financial strength to promote the business through due diligence investigations for prior business agreement.
GREVESGROUP® incorporates a unique blend to investigate a complete picture of the target company to avoid costly mistakes for our client. A complete profile of the company based on a wide range of information will submit to our client to generate critical deal. The main purpose of our due diligence investigation includes an extensive report and evaluation of the business practices, regulation and legal standard of the target company so that our client will enable to make crucial business judgement and successful investment.
Our due diligence investigation services include:
- Investigating the links, associations and activities.
- Overall reputation and background.
- Business associates and networks.
- Overcome any bias that can arise on the time agreement or judgement.
- Financial profile and analysis.
- Undercover facts and activities of past and present.
- Hidden agendas damage corporate reputations.
- Management of business post transaction prone to high risk assessment.
Some of the situations that require a Due Diligence Investigation include:
- Acquisition, Partnership or Joint Venture Agreements
- Certifications of Franchises, Vendors, Product Representatives
- Corporate Documents of the Company and Subsidiaries
- Execution or Enforcement of Judgments
- Bankruptcies - Credit History
- Civil and Criminal Litigation History
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Corporate and Financial Transactions
- Evaluating Prospective Clients, Partners or Executive Appointments
- Financial Information - Taxation
- Governmental Regulations and Filings
- Insurance and Liability
- Property and Asset Searches
- Material Contracts and Agreements
GREVESGROUP® provides you a conceptual paradigm for measuring corporate intend to prevent the crime within the corporate. We make a concept towards cultivating useful business relationship which is effective in long term goals. We offer you the tailor-made services of verification that will meet particular business investigation requirement to avoid the corporate criminal liability.
We continuously strive to help you to provide a consistently high standard of service and understand the extensive enquiries related to the corporate sector. We discuss all the issues in complete confidential manner which is also included non disclosure agreement where necessary. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our Corporate Investigation Services you may inquire on [email protected].