Common Law Searches
To launch a new Product, Trademark, Domain, or Business without first conducting a search is to flirt with commercial disaster. We possess a vast experience at conducting common law searches and have been providing this service to our clients for many years. We can make a common law search to suit our client's specific needs. A distinctive common law search would focus on the following:
- Trademark/design search*
- Domain name search*
- Companies House search
- Telephone directory investigation
- General directory searches
- Industry specific directory searches
A trademark and domain name search is the critical legal step in the process of selecting a new mark, the means by which trademark lawyers determine whether a mark is available for use and likely to be registrable. It is important not only to know what other trade-marks exist on the Register and in the market place that are similar, but also things like:
- What other trade names, trading styles, corporate names are out there that are similar?
- Common Law Searches India What domain names are registered that are similar?
- Detective, Investigators Other marketplace uses of similar marks?
If you are searching for a particular data about the above mentioned services we can find the best profile which suits your needs in the area of intellectual property and matters.
We continuously strive to help our clients and our aim is to provide a consistently high standard of service at competitive compensations ensuring value for money. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our IPR services you may inquire on [email protected].