Corporate Record Research Investigation
GREVESGROUP® offers a full array of records research services. Our database sources enable us to access a vast range of official and public records.
We investigate the records as follows :
- Company records
- Name search of the company
- Full profile research
- Registrar of company (ROC) records
- Annual reports/returns
- Date of offense, arrest date and filing date
- Type of offense records
- Theft records
- Forgery and Fraudulent Practices
- Fraud Against Government records
- Fraudulent Issuance of Warrants records
- Employer, Employee liens
- Obtaining Information by Fraudulent Representation
- Insurance Holding Companies records
- False Reports (Motor Fuel, Taxes etc.)
- Geographical Indication marks and Trademarks holder records
- Balance sheet(profit/loss)
- License of liquidity
- Vanishing companies records
We can conduct records research for the public, attorneys and other businesses. Record research investigation can be performed at the client's request.
We continuously strive to help you to provide a consistently high standard of service and understand the extensive enquiries related to the corporate sector. We discuss all the issues in complete confidential manner which is also included non disclosure agreement where necessary. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our Corporate Investigation Services you may inquire on [email protected].