Corporate Surveillance Investigation
GREVESGROUP® has the appropriate photographic and communication equipment to professionally and effectively perform on the corporate covert surveillance. Our surveillance investigators obtain clear and identifiable photos or video images of the subject and the subject's actions. We can initiate a discreet enquiry including gathering of intelligence on any suspects, carrying out surveillance wherever required. We would also carry out a discreet in-depth investigation to determine details of individuals when suspects are not known.
Our objectives of surveillance will vary from case to case and the surveillance can be beneficial:
- Obtain information for a search or warrant.
- Locate a subject, contraband, or the site of illegal activities.
- Obtain intelligence about a subject, criminal group or location.
- Prevent a crime from occurring through covert or overt surveillance.
- Gather intelligence for a raid.
- Provide protection for informants, undercover individuals or others.
Our unique and intelligent approach to each situation is both effective and cost efficient. We are equipped from miniature pinhole cameras to high powered long range video cameras, to handle all surveillance situations included specially equipped vehicles for stationary and moving surveillance, equipped with cellular telephones, pagers and two-way radios.
- High Speed 35 mm cameras for subject identification, evidence documentation and accident scenes.
- Digital long-range video cameras.
- Body worn video cameras for covert surveillance operations.
- Infra-red cameras for night vision capabilities.
- Computer digitizing and copying of video images to incorporate still images of videotape evidence in our reports.
- Computerized, concise and professional investigative reports and accurate invoicing. Our reports are compiled in MS works format, and can be sent via secure E-mail, as well as to a CD.
GREVESGROUP® utilizes industrial video equipment that will accommodate long range telephoto lenses for clear facial identification. Our investigator combines the experience, innovation, the latest equipment and technology to create the most effective service possible.
We continuously strive to help you to provide a consistently high standard of service and understand the extensive enquiries related to the corporate sector. We discuss all the issues in complete confidential manner which is also included non disclosure agreement where necessary. To obtain more comprehensive information related to our Corporate Investigation Services you may inquire on [email protected].